Options

Just Started On the 70-290

col24col24 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi there

Just Started on the 70-290 today after passing the 70-270 at the weekend, and I was wondering if anybody could recommend any other good study material for this exam.

Currently using Learnkey CBT and MS Press books and I will be using transender for my testing tool.

This is what I used to defeat 70-270 just wanted to know if anyone out there had a better way for getting through this exam.

The course looks good though I am enjoying it so far!

Comments

• Options
    Sanger80Sanger80 Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I used a Exam Cram book (I dont recommend) and tested myself with the Transcender tests and got a 885. I think it sounds like you're on the right track. Just make sure you feel good about the material before you go take the test. You might even find that the 290 is quite easy, and think that the 291 will be just as easy. DONT fall into that trap. Give yourself PLENTY of time to study for the 291.

EDIT

By the way, if you like the 290, you will really like the 291. DNS in itself is really interesting. I have been geeking out playing with it and actually using my own DNS server for name resolution here at home. Quick, somebody get me a pocket protector!