Taking test today 11-13

CorySCoryS Member Posts: 208
Got it at noon today. I have studied so long for this I am really really ready to move on, I hope I can scratch by, been putting off my Exchange 07 studies for a couple months now since I figured I would need to focus hard on this one. Hopefully my karma is good and I get some decent questions ;)

Which leads me to another question, why arent any Exchange 2007 exams in the elective bin, I wanted to get my mcsa messaging but really dont want to study up on 2003 since I am in a pure 2007 environment. Makes me a bit sad actually. Anyway, wish me luck and I will report back!

Studying since May:
MSPress
ExamCram
Technet
these forums.. awesome

forgot to add these as well,
-CBTNuggets, very entertaining and good change of pace when I just couldnt read or lab anymore
-testout.. truth be told, i hated it.
MCSE tests left: 294, 297 |

Comments

• CorySCoryS Member Posts: 208
    Hmm so look and you shall receive... it looks like it is in there as an elective for your MCSA, the blind bat struck again and I missed it. Huzzah!
  • jbaellojbaello Member Posts: 1,191 ■■■□□□□□□□
    It's time nail the beast goodluck!!! :)
  • Sanger80Sanger80 Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck! Let us know!!!
  • JdotQJdotQ Member Posts: 230
    Good luck! Let us know how it went!
    Relieved... its over... 6 months of on and off and 2 months of hard study paid off.

You guys scared the bejesus out of me about this test so I worked extra hard. Got a 920!

Sims were straight and to the point and the other questions were on par with what I saw in Transcenders as far as difficulty, definetly know dns and configurating it for different scenarios.. All in all it wasnt to bad but I figure its proportional to the amount of study you put in, I thought the 290 was a bit tougher but I didnt study as hard since I thought it would be easy.

Thanks for ALL the help I received here.
  • Sanger80Sanger80 Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Alright! Congratulations!

I will be going to retest probably next week. I feel a whole lot better after really knuckling down and hitting the books. 920 is a score to be really proud of.
  • JdotQJdotQ Member Posts: 230
    Congrats! Awesome score! Glad to hear all the studying paid off. Hopefully I can join you in 'win' column in the next week or two after I take the exam icon_smile.gif
  • wpiersallwpiersall Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! Nice score!
    Who is General Failure and what is he doing in my computer!!
  • VantageUKVantageUK Member Posts: 111
    920!

Nice score, mate.
  • mattozanmattozan Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats to you on the pass! I took it today and passed with the same score. I wonder if we got the same sim questions. I found them a bit tricky, but I guess I did well enough on them.
    I almost screwed up one of the sims since I didnt change one checkbox but right before I clicked done my spidy vision picked it up.

At least for the most part they were described in detail. Congrats on the pass :)
  • MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Great job... Okay it looks like I will start my 291 studies tonight.

Onto the MS Press books and boot camp hand me down material.
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!