CCDA exam scheduled for 2morow again...

kenny504kenny504 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 237 ■■□□□□□□□□
Well..after tatooing wireless and voip topics from the diane teare book i will be going in to take this exam 2morow. Expentantly the result should be a pass and not unsuccessful like the last 2 sittings....

Kenny.
There is no better than adversity, every defeat, every loss, every heartbreak contains its seed. Its own lesson on how to improve on your performance the next time.

Comments

• shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Good Luck Kenny!!! :D:D

What did you exactly use to prepare for this exam...i plan on working on it after my MCSA
  • kenny504kenny504 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 237 ■■□□□□□□□□
    shednik wrote:
    Good Luck Kenny!!! :D:D

What did you exactly use to prepare for this exam...i plan on working on it after my MCSA

I used the CCDA official exam certification guide and the questions that come with it. Also the study guide by diane teare (much easier read) along with some questions from that. I also used the BCMSN cbt from cbtnuggets which are pure excellent. I can't wait to start my proffesional level tracks...seems like real neat stuff.

Kenny.
    There is no better than adversity, every defeat, every loss, every heartbreak contains its seed. Its own lesson on how to improve on your performance the next time.
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good Luck! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • ITdudeITdude Member Posts: 1,181 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck let us know how you made out! icon_wink.gif
    I usually hang out on 224.0.0.10 (FF02::A) and 224.0.0.5 (FF02::5) when I'm in a non-proprietary mood.

best of luck :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops