Options

Passed

Well I went for my first MS exam today. After passing my CCNA on Oct 27th I started actually studying for this exam and today was the day my voucher expired so I gave it a go.

700/1000 - by the skin of my teeth i know, but for the amount i got to study with the way my classes has been I'm very happy.

onto 290 next hoping for that in early January :D

Thanks again for everyone's help!!!

Comments

• Options
    disaster_pigeondisaster_pigeon Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! How hard did you find the CCNA compared to this test? Did you study an equal amount of time for each, or much less for the 70-270?
    INCONCEIVABLE. You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats shednik. icon_thumright.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Congrats! How hard did you find the CCNA compared to this test? Did you study an equal amount of time for each, or much less for the 70-270?

I prepared for the 70-270 for a little of over 3 weeks, the CCNA i spent about 4-5 months but i did alot more indepth studying, I will definitely take more time on 290 & 291.

As for difficulty its a little tough to judge the differences I put a lot more time into the CCNA but its a different test on much more interesting material that was newer to me than the XP info.
  • Options
    Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Wow! 3 weeks!!! I feel so lame, I have hardly finished the videoes.
    -Daniel
  • Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Deadlines are the key to staying on track :D