Network+ exam voucher

edelossantosedelossantos Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi guys, Anyone here knows some information about much slower price of network+ exam voucher offered for now, I want to take the exam this mid of December 2007 and I will finance this with my own money..

Thanks,

Comments

• bowlerspbowlersp Inactive Imported Users Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    i hear ya, 200+ dollars for this exam in my opinion is insane. however, it is a one time pass, always have certification.
    **studying for my JNCIS-ER and BSCI**
  • brad-brad- Member Posts: 1,218
    maybe there will be some christmas specials on black friday :P
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Try the voucher link on the left-hand side of the page.

Exam Vouchers
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • 147147 Member Posts: 117
    I looked at the CompTIA website before taking my Net+ and I remember seeing something about their new pricing schedules. Apparently, they've removed the group purchasing discounts that always led to large buyers selling off their remaining tickets at really low prices for vouchers that were about to expire. The lowest price I've seen (and I paid) was $200.00 from totalsem.com (Meyers web site). It included a set of practice questions - 10 100 ? tests - which were extremely helpful in studying for the exam, IMO.

Too much money, but what are you going to do?
    Fear is the absence of Faith.
  • freetechfreetech Member Posts: 154
    In my experience, deep discount vouchers are getting harder to find. Keep searching.
    Experience is a harsh teacher. She gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.