Passed 602 ! !

PingKingPingKing Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
boy am I relieved . . .

I missed my 601 by a few questions last week but I got over a 90% on the 602 this morning . . . .

I had posted when I didn't pass the 601, and I thank you all for you responses and views.

602 was a cakewalk for me, now I'll go back when I have the extra $$ and take 601 again, this time I know I'll pass ! !

on to the fun ones now . . . .
the ease of Plug n' Play is inversely proportionate to the executive level of the user hovering over your shoulder . . .

Comments

• cacharocacharo Member Posts: 361
    Congrats!
    Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being.
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations :)

Hang in there, for the re-take...you'll get it!

What materials did you use (and are you using) to prepare?
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • CaptainMorganCaptainMorgan Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Without breaking CompTIA regulations... can you briefly describe the difference in your experience as it relates to the two exams? I'm curious why one was a cakewalk for you and the other wasn't, I'm looking forward to the 602 exam soon - thanks!

-Capt

EDIT: Congrats on the pass! :)
    Without breaking CompTIA regulations... can you briefly describe the difference in your experience as it relates to the two exams? I'm curious why one was a cakewalk for you and the other wasn't, I'm looking forward to the 602 exam soon - thanks!

-Capt

Check the objectives, while there is some inital overlap, there are different highlights for each exam. And in keeping with the dual exam tradition from CompTIA on A+....one is more hardware based the other is more OS based.....but not so concrete today.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

Plantwiz wrote:

-Capt

Check the objectives, while there is some inital overlap, there are different highlights for each exam. And in keeping with the dual exam tradition from CompTIA on A+....one is more hardware based the other is more OS based.....but not so concrete today.

I have the objectives in front of me - since the beginning, that wasn't my question - but thanks. I specifically asked for his opinion.

-Capt
    Plantwiz wrote:

-Capt

I have the objectives in front of me - since the beginning, that wasn't my question - but thanks. I specifically asked for his opinion.

-Capt

It's an open forum. The members tend to comment ;)

And don't worry, my opinion was free of charge :P
    Plantwiz
    _____

Plantwiz wrote:
    Plantwiz wrote:

-Capt

-Capt

It's an open forum. The members tend to comment ;)

And don't worry, my opinion was free of charge :P

Of course and no problemo - I just don't want the thread to die off because someone thinks my question was answered when it really wasn't. Cheers.

-Capt
  • brad-brad- Member Posts: 1,218
    I scored lower on Essentials...but 602 seemed more difficult in my mind.