Options

Annoying job offers via email.

Anyone else get this same spam?

I haven't replied back, but they keep sending me the same information over and over, sometimes it looks like the same company for different job positions.

Dear XXXXX ,

The resume you recently posted online has been brought to my attention. I have reviewed your qualifications and experience and have concluded that you may have the skills needed to fill a Technical Director position we are seeking to fill.

The Admin-Solutions concept provides employers and busy professionals with the on demand support services that are required to succeed in a demanding global marketplace. Our skilled professionals seamlessly integrate into your business providing you with the support you need, when it’s needed.

The Technical Director supervises a staff of 12-15 programmers that are dedicated to providing technical services to our clients. They are responsible for insuring that the programming team is providing satisfactory maintenance and communicating with internal staff. A college degree can be substituted with an equivalent amount of work experience in the field.

The compensation package for the Technical Director ranges from $90-$115K annually. Specific salary will be reflective of qualifications and prior experience. Bonus structures provide for the potential of additional income. Other benefits associated with this position include:

Medical and Dental Health Benefits
Tuition Coverage
Vacation Packages
Promotion Opportunities
XXXXXl , if you feel that the skills you possess make you an eligible candidate for this position you may click on the link below to receive more information or to apply. The link may be copied into your web browser if it is not functioning properly.

http://administrativeemployment-solutions.com/careers.aspx?J=8065906

I look forward to hearing from you soon, and I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

After you submit your online application, you can expect me to contact you within one or two business days. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

XXXXX XXXXX
Admin-Solutions

I_wish_to be taken_off your_mailing list.

Comments

• Options
    win2k8win2k8 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 262
    Yea, i marked the first ones i got as spam though, so now they go straight to the spam folder, where they all get deleted at once with one click of the mouse :D
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    I once received something similar years ago in the mail. I called to inquire more and this is when I learned it was a mass mailing to all certified nursery professionals. They were rude and unappreciative of my inquiry....(they wanted me to be flattered that I was one of hundreds they mailed out). I politely told them that if they thought I'd was going to drop a perfectly good job and move across the state, that they could be a bit more open about the position in which they were hiring for.

So, since then, job offers that I don't solicit and don't come to me via a friend/acquaintance ...I simply ignore. I'm happy with what I do and wouldn't think of moving on at this point.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    KasorKasor Member Posts: 933 ■■■■□□□□□□
    It is a spam...
    Kill All Suffer T "o" ReBorn
  • Options
    paintb4707paintb4707 Member Posts: 420
    I like how it says "take me off your mailing list" at the bottom, as if it isn't completely obvious that this is a spam letter.
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,026 Admin
    Yep, I'm trolling all the popular job boards now, and my ISP email account get several "spam jobs" per day. My Gmail account, however, seems to filter them out quite nicely.