Options

JUST PASSED!!!!

vijaycujovijaycujo Banned Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
jus passed...wow !!! was close one...1st i messed up the date with 29th nov n 30th so i was 45mins late from the exam. but it was worth it most question are repeat from the test king questions material. What i used was cram session, question and notes from here but mostly losts n losts of questions.....290 291 then 299 for MCSA Security.

Comments

• Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Does it feel nice that you can pass an exam you cheated on??

I suggest you change your ways or hit the road we here at techexams are sternly against ****. icon_evil.gificon_evil.gif
  • Options
    nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Shame you see people still doing things like this
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    What happens when you're on the job and you actually need to apply that knowledge?
  • Options
    vijaycujovijaycujo Banned Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I werk as an administrator for a company therefore i didn't see the need to read a full book!!! n thats what i used to pass my real world experience (on the job) i pass...thought ppl would be cool that a fello IT person pass an exam but whatever!
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    vijaycujo wrote:
    I werk as an administrator for a company therefore i didn't see the need to read a full book!!! n thats what i used to pass my real world experience (on the job) i pass...thought ppl would be cool that a fello IT person pass an exam but whatever!

We do think it's cool when a fellow tech passes a certification exam. We just don't think it's cool that you used **** to **** with. That lowers the value of the certification for everyone. It's been stated on this site so many times I am always surprised when someone makes a post about it. Especially if that person has been a member for more than a few weeks. icon_rolleyes.gif

ncool.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
This discussion has been closed.