Passed 298

blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
Someone told me this was one of those tests where you come out think you failed, and then you get a really high score when you get the report. That's exactly the way it happened for me. I am happy as this will be the last MS exam I will take for a long time :)

Just Sec+ to go before year's end to complete the MCSE:Security and I'll be DONE! icon_cool.gif
IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
Working on: RHCE/Ansible
Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...

Comments

• ilcram19ilcram19 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 206
    wow congrats, thats my next test i need some advice
    for how lond did u study and the complexity of the test if u dont mind
    If you stop getting better, you cease being good
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nice job blargoe! icon_thumright.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    ilcram19 wrote:
    wow congrats, thats my next test i need some advice
    for how lond did u study and the complexity of the test if u dont mind
    I would do 299 first if I were you... 298 is taking the concepts tested in 299 and applying them in real world scenarios
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • jbaellojbaello Member Posts: 1,191 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!!!

How long did it took you?

I'm lagging behind, I've been out partying and getting drunk a lot haha.

I will be taking 293 somewhere this week, or next week...

Good Job Blargoe and Ilcram19!!!!
  • famosbrownfamosbrown Member Posts: 637
    Congrats! I do agree to take the exam or at least study for 70-299 before taking this one...I just studied for both and took this exam.
    B.S.B.A. (Management Information Systems)
    M.B.A. (Technology Management)
  • blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I took the MOC for 70-299 about 8 weeks ago, and passed that exam last month. I've been ready for 298 for several weeks (I think 299 + AD & NTFS knowledge is more than sufficient to pass). I just didn't have time until yesterday to get it done.
    IT guy since 12/00

• jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."