Options

Sitting the exam in 3 hours.. *** UPDATE ***

johnw02johnw02 Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
I had a lot of questions on NTFS and share permissions, and printers/devices. I even had the exact same question with the exact same answers show up twice, about 3 questions apart. I used CBT Nuggets and Transcender to prepare, and luckily it paid off! I scored a 826, much better than I anticipated. I finished with about an hour remaining, and I had about 15 questions marked for review, which made me a bit nervous, but in the end I'm very happy. After I finished the exam, the test center could not get the results to print. They finally sorted it out after about 20 minutes, and I was on my way.. :D

Moving on to 70-290. How does it's difficulty compare with 70-270?

Comments

• Options
    MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Don't be nervous and take the exam with confidence. I enjoy last minute studying as I'm fresh when I go take the test so I would suggest that but it really depends on the person.
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • Options
    cacharocacharo Member Posts: 361
    Assuming you are prepared, I agree with Mishra confidence is everything. Do something you enjoy before the test. I heard another member mention whooping someone in madden, or go for a run, or just relax with something other that what you have been working on the last few weeks/months. You are ready, no need to be nervous. As for the test I always drink a red bull about 30 minutes before, I have noticed it helps me stay more attentive. I also sneak a piece of gum in my mouth, it helps the nerves during the test. But don't let the admins see, food is not allowed.
    Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being.
  • Options
    blurpleblurple Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Gum considered food? I have read the rules but really..... Gum? I know most if not all testing sites have cameras just dont let them see that jaw moving to much lol