Options

refilled HP toner

KasorKasor Member Posts: 933 ■■■■□□□□□□
What is something that I should queestion the supplier about certified or refilled HP Toner. It is less experience, but also might cause more problem.

I need to know the Pro/Con. ratio of failure toner, any expereince from your work. This is the first sign of budget cut on stupid printing issue.

Thanks
Kill All Suffer T "o" ReBorn

Comments

• Options
    determinedgermandeterminedgerman Member Posts: 168
    I used to sell re-certified and refilled HP Toner made by Verbatim. For Laser Printers mostly.A lot of the government customer that I dealt with use it. Most of the regular customers that bought it from me were very happy.
    This has been a couple years so I assume that they have gotten even better. Verbatim is the only brand that I sold though and I tried to stay away from other brands.

(NO I AM NOT BEING PAID AND/OR WORK FOR VERBATIM)

Ask for a free tryout cartridge. Depending on who the vendor is they will send you one....
  • Options
    Thanks.

What is the ratio on failure? 1/10 or 1/15?..
  • Options
    None of them should fail......if they do you should get a free replacement.....

Like I said most of my old customers never complained really...

Couldn't tell you what the ration is!
  • Options
    For LJ is great, what about DeskJet?
  • Options
    mistervincemistervince Member Posts: 81 ■■□□□□□□□□
    There are lots of great toner services around the Triangle area where I live... if you live in a major city, you can find people to do the full shubang for dirt cheap. They are quick and its so nice not having to do it yourself.
    Why is SuSE better than Redhat?

Its alllll in the startup scripts. All in the startup scripts. >.<

(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
    (")_(")domination.
  • Options
    I tried to stay away from the DeskJet refills because they can get messy when they are not done right. I always tried to sell the original HP cartridges for the DeskJets since I didn't see any good product on those.