Post by a Cisco "expert" pursuing CCIE

CrunchyhippoCrunchyhippo Member Posts: 389
There was a post that rolled through here not long ago that I can't find - it was of a guy who didn't have a clue about networking but who thought he was ready to tackle CCIE. Does anyone know where this post might be? I need a chuckle right now.
"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." - Popular Mechanics, 1949

Comments

• BeaverC32BeaverC32 Member Posts: 670 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CCIE can be achieved with little networking background...it might just take an extra few weeks to get up to speed.
    MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003, LPIC-1, MCP, MCTS: Vista Config, MCTS: SQL Server 2005, CCNA, A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, Linux+, BSCS (Information Systems)
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    mikej412 wrote:
    I'm not sure what was funnier -- the original post on Group Study or some of the "serious" replies.
    CCIE in 30 days thread
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    That was awesome. Thank you so much for sharing.
  • NetworkGodNetworkGod Member Posts: 236 ■■■□□□□□□□
    BeaverC32 wrote:
    CCIE can be achieved with little networking background...it might just take an extra few weeks to get up to speed.

....wow icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
    icon_eek.gificon_jokercolor.gificon_eek.gif
    What one man can do another can do.

(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
    (")_(")domination.

- CCNA - CCDA - BCMSN - BSCI -
    - 70-270 -
  • BeaverC32BeaverC32 Member Posts: 670 ■■■□□□□□□□
    NetworkGod wrote:
    BeaverC32 wrote:

....wow icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
    icon_eek.gificon_jokercolor.gificon_eek.gif

Hey...he said he needed a chuckle :)
    MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003, LPIC-1, MCP, MCTS: Vista Config, MCTS: SQL Server 2005, CCNA, A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, Linux+, BSCS (Information Systems)