Options

Can we use the question mark on simulations?

quickpotquickpot Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello all,

Been a while since I posted here. Was busy with school and stuff.. Anyways, I started picking up on my Cisco studies and setup a date to take my CCNA exam tomorrow. I was just wondering (for those who already took the exam once) if we are allowed to use the question mark (?) on the simulation just in case I don't have a correct syntax exactly memorized for certain commands.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    pandimuspandimus Member Posts: 651
    By what i hear.. Yes...
    Xinxing is the hairy one.
  • Options
    wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 654
    Yes you can indeed use the question mark as needed. After all using the IOS help is a topic in its self. Expect 3 or 4 simulated questions.
    Looking for CCIE lab study partnerts, in the UK or Online.
  • Options
    pandimuspandimus Member Posts: 651
    When getting simulated questions does it ask to set up one router, or a whole network of them?
    Xinxing is the hairy one.
  • Options
    wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 654
    obviously I can say too much without getting in trouble, but I can tell you than one question was to build an extended access lits. Another was to troubleshoot a RIP problem. Another was to enable IGRP and set clock rates. All of them had ips etc installed on the interface or the info is given.

So no need to design subnets etc, theres plenty of those type of questions.
    Looking for CCIE lab study partnerts, in the UK or Online.
  • Options
    xeviousxevious Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Questions marks work on the router sim, so does up/down arrows to recall previous commands. i.e. show ip route

You'll definitely see more than 1 router if it's a routing issue. :D

If faced with 3 routers, you might be able to jump start the troubleshooting by starting with the router in the middle.

Good luck.

-Xevious