Options

Me now MCTS

Just took the 620 vista exam

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Pass of 953. Bet I would have got more if I bought CBTNUGGETS icon_wink.gif

MSBOOKS sent me to sleep.....But it worked.

Amy.

( now do I do 291 icon_eek.gif exchange 2007 :D or security+ icon_twisted.gif next )
Remember I.T. means In Theory ( it should works )

Comments

• Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing 620 and nice score. I vote for taking 291 next. Good Luck!
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Options
    bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Well done. I also vote for you doing the 70-291 next.
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    amyamandaallenamyamandaallen Member Posts: 316
    your supposed to be convincing me not to do the 291 icon_wink.gif

really not too sure WHY I dont want to do this.....??? ( too many horror stories or too much reading )

I have the MS 291 book, have done the course ( NB to B.Gatez, there was no WSUS on the MS MOC ) I have a lab setup on my works desktop with countless configurations for RAS,DNS,WINS,DHCP etc...

And the topics seem to be interesting....

Yet I still cant bring myself to do it!
    Remember I.T. means In Theory ( it should works )
  • Options
    cacharocacharo Member Posts: 361
    Congrats on the pass, I get the feeling you really want to take the 291 next. Good luck with that!!
    Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being.
  • Options
    bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    your supposed to be convincing me not to do the 291 icon_wink.gif

really not too sure WHY I dont want to do this.....??? ( too many horror stories or too much reading )
    I have the MS 291 book, have done the course ( NB to B.Gatez, there was no WSUS on the MS MOC ) I have a lab setup on my works desktop with countless configurations for RAS,DNS,WINS,DHCP etc...
    And the topics seem to be interesting....

Sounds to me like you've already starting working towards it already. Forget all the horror stories about 'The Beast' and take some of that confidence from the exam you just passed and go get it! I'm sure if you study hard enough you'll pass it, no problem.

:D
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif

Let's see, I vote for............... CCIE or 291. Your pick!
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    gazangagazanga Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yeah start with your CCIE, then apply for Med School :)

congrats!