Options

One last good reason to spring for this exam

petedudepetedude Member Posts: 1,510
Some colleges accept it for credit! 2-3 credits for an easy exam.

I'm not sure if I will yet, but I have very little time to decide. . .
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
--Will Rogers

Comments

• Options
    LiatiLiati Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Better hurry up and choose! :)

But if you have A+ and Network+ it should be cake... only question is, is it worth the $232?
  • Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I would take the exam for fun if it wasn't so expensive. To bad CompTIA won't let us take it for free since this is the last month it is available in the US.
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Options
    cacharocacharo Member Posts: 361
    Extremely easy test. I did leave saying I would have been upset if I spent my own $232 on this test. But thanks to work paying for the cert and the book, I didn't have to leave upset.
    Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being.
  • Options
    blurpleblurple Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    My job said they would pay for the Cert I just got my network+ and from the looks of the practice test its seems easy I passed the one on the site with a 85 should I just jump out there and take it?
  • Options
    Why not? Make sure to check the comptia site for the objectives. I needed to brush up on 2 of the objectives. Like I said, if it is free, take it.
    Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being.
  • Options
    blurpleblurple Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I think im going to slow down on my 70-270 and take a few days to study and then take it
  • Options
    That is what I did, but I took my break on the 290.