Scheduled for 12/10/07 at 4pm

jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
I scheduled for the 10th at 4pm. Wish me luck. I'm reading Syngress and doing practice tests.
"Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."

Comments

• cacharocacharo Member Posts: 361
    Good Luck!!
    Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being.
  • jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
    I actually had to reschedule for today at 4pm. Good thing I started studying right after I took the 294. I've also been working a lot with subjects covered on the 293 since I started my new job in May 07. I passed! 1 left for MCSE!
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Awesome. Congrats!
  • jbaellojbaello Member Posts: 1,191 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Give us an insight with what you feel and think with this exam? I kinda find the study materials a little more challenging.
  • JdotQJdotQ Member Posts: 230
    Congrats! What was your score? What topics did you get heavily in the exam?
    i got beat up on cert and clustering, gpo's, backup stuff, also ipsec. i had 3 sims. i got an 895. i used syngress and ms press. i also have some real life experience. i also had an mcse training course in the beginning of the year.
    jbaello wrote:
    Give us an insight with what you feel and think with this exam? I kinda find the study materials a little more challenging.

The books were HUGE, like almost 1000 pages. I started studying for this test back in may, and would do transcenders every now and then. I've read and done a lot of practice tests. I'd say this is kind of close in difficulty to 291.
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    i got beat up on cert and clustering, gpo's, backup stuff, also ipsec. i had 3 sims. i got an 895. i used syngress and ms press. i also have some real life experience. i also had an mcse training course in the beginning of the year.

895 is you getting "beat up?" Poor thing... icon_cry.gif
    dynamik wrote:

895 is you getting "beat up?" Poor thing... icon_cry.gif

okay, poor word choice. I was asked many questions on those topics? Is that better haha