Passed!!

Passed 70-298 exam today. It wasn't that tough at all. A lot of common sense. A few questions required digging deep into the Case Study, but most did not...i.e. choosing the most secure method of doing something. A lot of old type questions like SUS and WEP...weird. A lot of the material reminded me of 70-291 and 70-293 material...the PKI stuff came from studying for 70-299 to prepare for this one. A lot of high-level type security stuff.

I took MOC 2823 and MOC 2830 courses, read the books, Measure UP exams, and Technet for the material that wasn't heavily covered in class or on the book.

I think that makes me an MCSE now!! WooHoo!! The last MCSE within my I.T. team company wide :) .

I'm not sure when I will take the 70-299, but I want to be prepared. I'm going to go deeper through TEchnet to prepare for it. I was told this Security exam is a little more low-level security.
B.S.B.A. (Management Information Systems)
M.B.A. (Technology Management)

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    That's quite an accomplishment. Congratulations.
  • famosbrownfamosbrown Member Posts: 637
    Oh...I wanted to add that the Testlet instructions actually said that there may be more than one answer and you would receive points for choosing either one...that's the first I've seen that, and I've always complained about MS exams having multiple right answers, but you have to choose the best one icon_lol.gif .
    B.S.B.A. (Management Information Systems)
    M.B.A. (Technology Management)
  • jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."