Passed 70-298

internetdeityinternetdeity Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed the 70-298 this morning with a 946. I agree with some of the other comments regarding this exam that sometimes you didn't have to go back and research the answer in the testlet... the right answers where obvious based on the other choices. Anyways.. I am happy with this pass... This exam earns me the MCSE! One for exam (70-299) for the security credential.

Comments

• royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass, and even more so, the MCSE!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    Congratz icon_thumright.gif
    Up Next : Not sure :o
  • shamrocker98shamrocker98 Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Woohoo! Congrats! icon_cheers.gif
  • jkstechjkstech Member Posts: 330
    great....congrats!!!
    get back to studying!!!
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congrats on the pass and the shiny, new MCSE cert. Good luck on 70-299, as well. When are you planning on taking it?

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Passed the 70-298 this morning with a 946. I agree with some of the other comments regarding this exam that sometimes you didn't have to go back and research the answer in the testlet... the right answers where obvious based on the other choices. Anyways.. I am happy with this pass... This exam earns me the MCSE! One for exam (70-299) for the security credential.

congrats, i hope u relaxed for a little while afterwards
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."