298 Scheduled for 12/19 at 2

jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
I scheduled the 298 for the 19th at 2pm. I want to take it soon while the 293 stuff is fresh.
"Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."

Comments

• ilcram19ilcram19 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 206
    let me know how it goes im taking it 22 :) good luck
    If you stop getting better, you cease being good
  • jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    ilcram19 wrote:
    let me know how it goes im taking it 22 :) good luck

okay, good luck!
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
    I rescheduled it for this morning and passed. I'm now an MCSE!!
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Dude, congrats on the MCSE!!! icon_mrgreen.gif
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
    Thank you!! It's a huge relief. I wanted to make sure and get my money's worth out of this training program I went through in the first half of the year. I feel a lot better! Now its time to enjoy the holidays.
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    huge congrats :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
    thanks everyone
  • mrjawbonesmrjawbones Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Nice xmas present for yourself! Congrats!
    WIP: CEH
    Next: CCNA

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish.
    thanks!