The beast is beaten to a pulp

rhelt100rhelt100 Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
Well, I finally did it. I started preparing for this test almost 6 months ago and real life got in the way. About 2 months ago I decided to tackle it again and try to squeeze it in before the end of the year. Scored an 880/1000 and it was one wild ride.

My test was scheduled for 10:15am. I walked into the testing site around 9:50am and started the test around 10am. I got up to question 11 and was feeling great about how it was going when it flashed a popup that said "Your time has expired". Pretty strange since I was supposed to have 3 hours and 40 minutes and I had only been at it around 25. After that, it froze. It took almost 3 hours to get it up and going again. so, I restarted my test at 1pm. Quite an ordeal. I really didn't need to sit for 2+ hours and think about the task ahead of me. LOL

Next step is the 70-299. Starting to study later this week when my book gets here.

Comments

• RevenueRevenue Member Posts: 130
    Congratz!! :D Hope mine goes a little smoother than that icon_eek.gif
  • cacharocacharo Member Posts: 361
    Revenue wrote:
    Congratz!! :D Hope mine goes a little smoother than that icon_eek.gif

Seriously.

And Congrats!
    Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being.
  • JdotQJdotQ Member Posts: 230
    Congrats! Glad you could kill the beast even after the tiny road block on exam day :)
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congratulations. It looks like you're going for your MCSA, but if you are working towards an MCSE, you might want to consider taking 293 next. It's essentially a continuation of 291 with some overlap.
  • rhelt100rhelt100 Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    dynamik wrote:
    Congratulations. It looks like you're going for your MCSA, but if you are working towards an MCSE, you might want to consider taking 293 next. It's essentially a continuation of 291 with some overlap.

I am pursuing a MCSE, just need to get my MCSA first. My work has a "profit sharing" program in which we have to pick a goal and if we obtain that goal within the time period specified, we get a nice bonus. In this case, I get a bonus of 5% of my yearly pay if I get MCSA by the end of January. That's why I'm squeezing in the 299 next. I'll be working on 293 shortly.

I do appreciate the suggestion though. :D
  • wpiersallwpiersall Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats to you!!!
    Who is General Failure and what is he doing in my computer!!