MCP ID Details

kannan2winkannan2win Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
How many days it will take to get MCP ID after passed the exam?

pls reply

Comments

• shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Took my exam on November 20th and still nothing for me so it could be awhile
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Isn't it on the printout they after you pass the exam? Maybe it isn't the first time; I can't remember.

It should be available right away. Try giving MS or the testing center a call.
  • kannan2winkannan2win Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I finished on 28th and waiting for my ID . Actually i prepared for another exam. just waiting for the id because of that my schedule is getting delayed. can i proceed with my next exam without my id? Pls need advice from experts
  • dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    kannan2win wrote:
    I finished on 28th and waiting for my ID . Actually i prepared for another exam. just waiting for the id because of that my schedule is getting delayed. can i proceed with my next exam without my id? Pls need advice from experts

IT take 2-4 weeks typically, sometimes less, sometimes more. You can take additional exams without your MCP ID, but you must use the same information you used when you registered for the first exam
    The only easy day was yesterday!
  • kannan2winkannan2win Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    if I can continute without my MCP ID how can i add all exams for MCSE?
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    dtlokee wrote:
    You can take additional exams without your MCP ID, but you must use the same information you used when you registered for the first exam
    ;)
  • famosbrownfamosbrown Member Posts: 637
    kannan2win wrote:
    if I can continute without my MCP ID how can i add all exams for MCSE?

It took my first MCP ID and kit to be issued about 8 weeks. I then took another exam, and was issued another MCP ID. I called MS and they combined to one of the MCP ID's. Afterwards, I had no problems.
    B.S.B.A. (Management Information Systems)
    M.B.A. (Technology Management)
  • v-hiftikharv-hiftikhar Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i remeber after i wrote my first exam - i just sat and waited and waited for my MCP id and certification - then i found out you have to go the microsoft site and submit all the forms and then they send you the welcome kit - i think you need you MCP ID to logon to that site and i got my ID by contact Prometric call center...

sorry hope that helps
  • famosbrownfamosbrown Member Posts: 637
    I received an email from Microsoft with my MCP ID after Prometric sent my results to MS after passing. The reason I receive two MCP ID's was because my first two MS exams were with VUE and Prometric...for some reason, MS treated the two exams as two different people.
    B.S.B.A. (Management Information Systems)
    M.B.A. (Technology Management)
  • noodle32noodle32 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yeah I just got finished studying for the 70-290 about have already setup an appointment to take the exam on March 4th. (It was the earliest date I couldu Hopefully I'll have acquired my MCP ID by then.