Passed with a 942

shabbsshabbs Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Oh man that was an ordeal. The test center had problems and my first test errored out ofter 38 questions. Then it took an hour to get the test going again and that one errored out. This went on for 1.5 hours. Then finally they got it working again and i finished. It was only 45 questions about 5 sims and 4-5 hot spots. I was under the impression that the test was 58 questions. I new i passed but when i saw my score i was in disbelief. I attend The Academy in south Florida and i have a great instructor. 1 more test to get my MCSA. I'm still in shock but have started studying for the 291. I figure I should have my MCSE in about 4-5 months. It's very satisfying to
give up my social life and study 4-5 hours a day and have it pay off.

All the best
Shabbs

Comments

• bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Amazing score, well done indeed
    shabbs wrote:
    I'm still in shock but have started studying for the 291.

Blimey, I'd have taken at least a couple of days off before starting the next one icon_eek.gif
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • ClaymooreClaymoore Member Posts: 1,637
    I know it's only pass/fail and only you (and now us) see your score, but there is something personally satisfying about achieving a high score like that. Carry that confidence over into the next test and the 291 'beast' won't seem so scary.
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats! I love hearing the success stories of an exam I am studying for. This is currently on hold, but I will be sure to re-read this for motivational purposes!

Again, Congrats!!!
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • qs1posqs1pos Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    "If you will it Dude, it is no dream."
  • jahnerojahnero Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I was wondering if you could give me a few tips on this exam. I have my mcsa and i'm going for my mcse now. Maybe we can keep contact as we may be able to help each other out. I live in london but i travel to south florida all the time staying in coral springs. kz252001@yahoo.co.uk
  • TechStrikerTechStriker Member Posts: 131
    congratulations
    Passed SNIA - SCSP
    Working on VCP4
  • NecromansusNecromansus Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Gratz on your great score!

Did you use any study guides, if you did which ones? Im thinking about sitting my exam in a few weeks and could use any advise. :)