passed

Seeker5674Seeker5674 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
This was not an easy exam for me. I thought I had to dole out another 250 pretty much throughout the exam since the questions were so vague and general. I do better with details. Luckily it says CONGRATULATIONS with a 841! Yesss...!

I used CBT Nuggets and the Thomas Prometric Study Manual and the internet for greater detail on certain topics. No questions that I studied were on the exam. For this type fundamental test, understanding the general concepts is key. I had to remind myself constantly that I'm taking a Security+ exam since a lot of the questions had multiple correct answers, but the best answer(s) had to do with security. I started studying about three weeks ago.

Stumbled on this website while searching for more info on PGP a week ago. Thanks for being a great and free resource!

Comments

• cacharocacharo Member Posts: 361
    Congrats and welcome!

You must have read the notes from various S+ passers about the tough mark and vague questions.

What's next?
    Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being.
  • Seeker5674Seeker5674 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    cisco wireless certs and then recert for ccnp/dp.
  • Nishesh.PrasadNishesh.Prasad Member Posts: 185
    congrats :)
    MCITP: EA 2008| VCP4| MCSE 2003 | CCNA | MCSA 2003: Security | MCDST | Security+ | ITILV3
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats :D
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln