Problem scheduling 72-621, any idea's?

johnw02johnw02 Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
I've been on the phone with Prometric and Microsoft for the past hour trying to schedule the 072-621 academic exam, and the rep at Prometric tells me that it don't exist. He searched for it under 070-621 as well, and said there was nothing. You're not able to schedule academic exams on their website, so this is my only resort. Does anyone know what might be going on??

On this website it clearly states the exam number and the academic exam number:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/educator/exams/default.mspx

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Yes. Prometric is one of the worst organizations on the planet. I hear nothing but bad things about them, and my personal experience with them has been terrible. I cry myself to sleep every night because MS didn't partner exclusively with Vue.

For example, I want to reschedule my 291. I can either go the 29th and 30th of January, or the 4th, 5th, or 6th of February. Those are my options for the next two months. They only allow you to book eight weeks in advance too. I'm going to have to start watching Prometric closer than the Cisco gear I'm bidding on.

I wish I could help you out. They don't even have any of the 072 exams as an option for me. What does MS say?
  • johnw02johnw02 Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    They told me that I should have no problem scheduling the test. Has anyone else scheduled it within the last 30 days or so? Did you experience any problems?
  • tonyhhtonyhh Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I've had no trouble re-scheduling my 70-621 exam(have done it twice now), last did it wednesday 12th Dec.