70-293 killed!

Well, I took the 70-293 this afternoon, so I'll resume.

Score: 790/1000
Sim: 3
Questions: 43
Duration: 180 min (+ 30min because I'm French and I took it in US version)
Traigning: my own lab and MS PRESS.
Feeling: This one was easier than the 290 & 291.

Cluster, DHCP, DNS, Backup and GPO represente the most of questions I had. :D

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    That's a solid score, especially considering it wasn't in your native language. Congratulations!

I have to admit, I have no idea what to expect from this exam. Some people are saying it's harder than 291 and you're saying it's easier than even 290. Did you have experience with this material before you started studying?
  • kyrikazekyrikaze Member Posts: 111
    Yes I had some experiance before I started study. :) and I was also in an Institute during 63 day from may to august studying specially to get the MCSA et MCSE credential.
    I already get the 270 & 271 the last year, and during the summer I took the 290 & 291.
    I used my own Lab at home with 1 Windows Server 2003 (evaluation version during 180 days) and 2 XP clients.

I really thing that the 293 is easier than the 291 & 291.
    The real difficult in this one, is htat it's a mix of the 290 and 291.
    But it don't go so deeply.

For me, I made the good choice, first I took the 290, next the 291 and today the 293. This order for me was the good one.
  • JdotQJdotQ Member Posts: 230
    Congrats on the pass!

I'm with dynamic -- some people say it's harder than 291, and others say it's not as hard. icon_confused.gif

I guess the only way to be sure is to study hard! icon_study.gif
  • jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats!
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Nice Job good luck on your way to MCSE :D
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Sanger80Sanger80 Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Excellent! Congratulations!
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congratulations on the pass. Are you going on to do 70-294 next up? I'm finding that a lot of the security topics covered in 70-293 are a good introduction to the topics listed for 70-298, so if you're planning on doing the security design exam, as opposed to designing active directoy (70-297), you might find this to be an easy transition into 70-298. Whatever you choose, good luck.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • kyrikazekyrikaze Member Posts: 111
    Hi to all, and thanks for your congratulations. :D

Hi Slowhand I don't really know for the moment, what should be my next exam.
    But I think that I'll follow your advice and maybe take the 298 next icon_cool.gif