Exam Time

Irish ManIrish Man Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
I have scheduled my Security + Exam for this Tuesday evening, so I am hoping all goes well.

I need this final exam to complete my MCSE 2003, after 13 months of intense studying the and many sleepless nights there is finally light at the end of the tunnel.

I am so used to the Microsoft way for their exams that I see this one is in a completely different format.

Is the 2 hr time slot enough to complete this exam ? 100 questions is a lot of questions ! Can you use the same review option during the exam to go back at the end ?

Cheers
Colin

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I finished in about half the allotted time. I believe you can go back and look at your answers, but I never do since I always end up second-guessing myself.

I think the style is a little different from an MS test. You will often see multiple correct answers, and you will need to pick the one that you feel is the most correct. The questions can be kind of vague and some seemed a bit dated. It's not too bad if you're well prepared for it.

Are you going to do 299 next and get your security specialization?
  • Irish ManIrish Man Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I am not sure yet if I will do 299, its been a long year of studying so I may need some time off for a few months.

But ya never know....

Whats the difference between a DMZ and an Extranet ?