PASSED the 291

shabbsshabbs Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed the 291 this morning with an 820. I found this test harder than the 290 which i scored 942. I can't believe I'm an MCSA. Now I need to get some experience while I finish up my MCSE. It's been a fun ride that started in June.

All the best
Shabbs

Comments

• bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Excellent stuff. Well done and congrats on the MCSA icon_thumright.gif
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • shabbsshabbs Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks Bertieb, i studied a tremendous amount and it's satisfying to see it pay off.
  • bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Put it this way, if I get 820 on this one in the first few months of next year to finish of my MCSA, I'll be as happy as you must be right now :D It's always great to hear success stories and people taming 'The Beast'.
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • Sanger80Sanger80 Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, fellow 291 slayer!
  • JdotQJdotQ Member Posts: 230
    Congrats on passing the beast and congrats on the MCSA status icon_thumright.gif
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • hannoshannos Member Posts: 29 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats.
    12 hours until I sit it next...
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass. I hope to be in your position within the next few months.
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • famosbrownfamosbrown Member Posts: 637
    Congrats!! The Beast is slain once again :D .
    B.S.B.A. (Management Information Systems)
    M.B.A. (Technology Management)