Split-Tunneling Issues: Can't access internet

mzinzmzinz Member Posts: 328
I've got a RA VPN connection configured on a 5520.

The VPN seems to be set up fine. I have split tunneling enabled, so only data destined for the 192.168.201.x should be tunneled.

After connecting to the VPN (using Cisco client), I can only access resources through the tunnel. I'm not able to access any local resources on my end, or anything online. When I look at my VPN Client statistics, it shows that about 99% of my traffic is bypassing the VPN tunnel...

What am I doing wrong? It seems like the VPN tunnel is doing its job properly... I am not on site.
_______LAB________
2x 2950
2x 3550
2x 2650XM
2x 3640
1x 2801

Comments

• theevilmuffintheevilmuffin Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    mzinz wrote:

The VPN seems to be set up fine. I have split tunneling enabled, so only data destined for the 192.168.201.x should be tunneled.

After connecting to the VPN (using Cisco client), I can only access resources through the tunnel. I'm not able to access any local resources on my end, or anything online. When I look at my VPN Client statistics, it shows that about 99% of my traffic is bypassing the VPN tunnel...

What am I doing wrong? It seems like the VPN tunnel is doing its job properly... I am not on site.

Mate, have you enabled Allow local lan access on the client?

If so.. can you post your config
  • mzinzmzinz Member Posts: 328
    mzinz wrote:

Mate, have you enabled Allow local lan access on the client?

If so.. can you post your config

That fixed it, thanks.

The weird thing is that most of my other .pcf's don't have that checked, but can still use the split tunnel without difficulty... Why?
    _______LAB________
    2x 2950
    2x 3550
    2x 2650XM
    2x 3640
    1x 2801