New CCNA practice exams

WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
I just finished and uploaded 10 new practice questions for the CCNA exam. :D

They are based on the current CCNA 604-607 exam objectives listed at www.cisco.com. More questions will be uploaded soon.

Comments

• jackalney25jackalney25 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    webmaster wrote:

They are based on the current CCNA 604-607 exam objectives listed at www.cisco.com. More questions will be uploaded soon.
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    icon_redface.gif

I'm soooo busy. However I'll try to add some today...

brb ;)

Ai... I need some sleep... I'll add them tomorrow. sleeping.gif
    OK, I just added 10 questions to the CCNA router commands practice exam.

I'm working on new ones for the the other CCNA exam (miscellaneous) now... :)
    I just added 10 more questions to the other CCNA exam (miscellaneous).

More will be added next week. :)
  • Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Webmaster wrote:

• A_KareemA_Kareem Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Webmaster wrote:
    OK, I just added 10 questions to the CCNA router commands practice exam.

I'm working on new ones for the the other CCNA exam (miscellaneous) now... :)
  • mirza111mirza111 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Webmaster wrote:

i am dhrubo
    Sorry people, I know I promised to create some more CCNA questions, and I will... but I have to add some more MS questions first, anyhow I will certainly add at least 20 good CCNA qs in a couple of weeks.
  • carven yicarven yi Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks .
    I llike these exam.
    Ok, a couple of weeks became 2 months... icon_redface.gif I've been so busy adding Microsoft questions first. Anyhow, I just added 10 new questions to the CCNA exam, I will definitely add 10 more this week. These questions are written by Greg Hauser, a professor teaching MCSE and Cicso and working as a WAN engineer. He's an experienced techwriter and has written for many companies, the difference is that we at TechExams.Net give'm away for free ;)
    After 6 weeks I thought it was time to add some more questions to the CCNA practice exam again ;)

I just added 10 new questions, since I'm currently writing the CCNA TechNotes I will add some more soon.

Johan
  • gjandrews35gjandrews35 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    On question 16 of the practice exam is it just me or are answers
    a and e the same ?

16. What is the correct order in which data is wrapped during the encapsulation process?
    a. Data, Segments, Packets, Frames, Bits
    b. Bits, Frames, Segments, Packets, Data
    c. Data, Segments, Frames, Bits, Packets
    d. Segments, Data, Packets, Bits, Frames
    e. Data, Segments, Packets, Frames, Bits
    f. Data, Segments, Bits, Frames, Packets
    g. Frames, Segments, Packets, Data, Bits
    h. Bits, Packets, Segments, Frames, Data
    icon_redface.gif That's twice the correct answer.

bangdesk.gif

Fixed.

Thanks for letting me know!

Johan
  • gjandrews35gjandrews35 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    On question 42 of the practice exam, the answer given is D.
    But the explanation states that C is the correct answer.

42. You are designing an IP addressing scheme for a company using classful addressing. You have been assigned a class C network address 192.168.24.0 and you have to divide it into 4 subnets with at minimum of 25 hosts each. What subnet should you use?

Answer(s): d. 255.255.255.224

Because this question explicitly mentiones 'classful' answer c is the correct answer.
    I must have been seriously drunken_smilie.gif while I wrote that explanation ;)

Actually the answer D. 255.255.255.224 IS correct. I made a typo in the explanation, if you choose D you were correct and it should be counted as correct by the test engine as well.

I fixed the typo in the explanation. Sorry if that caused any confusion...

Thanks again.

Johan
    Just added 5 new questions to the CCNA practice exams. I will add 5 more to the router commands exam within days. :D