Options

PASSED!!!!!

Orion82698Orion82698 Member Posts: 483
Oh yeah....Another one down....my CCIE... (HUH> I wish) Passed N10-002 with a 800. Not a hard test at all. Study, know your stuff. I see this all the time, and now I know why.....Print out the objectives and live by them. It's a sure fire way to pass. I used Sybex, examcram2 transcenders, and all the free practice test that I could find. The study guide on here and the practice questions here are awesome. Thanks again to the webmaster! On now to CCNA, and MCP 70-270.

Thanks again guys....for everything! icon_thumright.gif

Chris
A+, Net+, DCSE
WIP Vacation ;-)

Porsche..... there is no substitute!

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Options
    kjmccoykjmccoy Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good Deal Orion........Congrats :D
  • Options
    icon_cheers.gif Thanks guys!

I'm kinda confused as to what I should do next. I know from other Systems Admins that I work with, that CCNA is just like Net+, just with router commands. Now, should I strike while the iron is hot, and get right into CCNA? Or......Since Most of the work I do is M$, should I start with my 70-270 quest?

Not sure what to do....maybe you guys could lend a hand

Thank again guys! I appreciate the congrats!
    WIP Vacation ;-)

• Options
    AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    Bravo!!!!!!!! icon_study.gif
    Every good boy deserves favor.
    I totally agree. The objectives are the true flight plan and only hope for a safe landing with proper study.
    Hard times on planet earth.
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    CCNA would be a logical next step, but realize that CCNA is a LOT more than just Network+ and 'some router' commands. ;)
  • Options
    Oh, I'm sure it will be a difficult road, and I don't mean to belittle the exam at all. I'm going to check Ciscos website, for a look at the objectives. Thanks again guys/gals!
    WIP Vacation ;-)

• Options
    tcpsyntcpsyn Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations man, I'm taking this next tuesday..
    Think I should be all set, I'm hitting 90s on the practice exams.
    And we're using windows why?
  • Options
    AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    icon_scratch.gif Mmm!!! Tho i'm the new kid on tha block(officially), 90's sounds good enuff. Go out there and look good. Show em what stuff yo made of.
    Just as an after thought remember the tenth cmd: Thou shalt not miss sleep before D-day.Trust me, whoever said it was right. GOOD LUCK! icon_wink.gif
    Hard times on planet earth.
  • Options
    Demensia wrote:
    Congratulations man, I'm taking this next tuesday..
    Think I should be all set, I'm hitting 90s on the practice exams.

Yeah, you are, were I was. I too was getting 90's. If you honestly feel you are ready, then you are. Like I said, it's not that hard of a test. I thought the OS for A+ was more of a challenge

Good luck, but I'm sure you'll do fine :)
    WIP Vacation ;-)

• Options
    Be careful Orion, remember the exam is still luck of the draw on difficulty :)
  • Options
    kjmccoy wrote:
    Be careful Orion, remember the exam is still luck of the draw on difficulty :)

HUH? are you refering to the Net+ or the CCNA?
    WIP Vacation ;-)

• Options
    I was referring to your saying that net+ was an easy exam, I was stating that everyone receives a somewhat unique exam and difficulty can vary heavily.
    Didnt mean anything by it, I know your fired up over passing, so am I, just didnt want others to slack off thinking it's simple.

Are you on to CCNA next? I understand thats a tough one, I'm doing the Server+ first then MCSE.
  • Options
    kjmccoy wrote:
    I was referring to your saying that net+ was an easy exam, I was stating that everyone receives a somewhat unique exam and difficulty can vary heavily.
    Didnt mean anything by it, I know your fired up over passing, so am I, just didnt want others to slack off thinking it's simple.

Are you on to CCNA next? I understand thats a tough one, I'm doing the Server+ first then MCSE.

I see you're point. And yes, you are right. Many people use only one method of studying, and take only certain pratice tests. The problem is, when I was taking practice test, I was memorizing all the questions, and not really knowing the answers. Until I read more and more, then I looked for more tests. So yes, there are a huge pool of questions, and it could be more of an easy test for me, and a hard one for someone else. I didn't take that offensive at all.

Yeah, CCNA is next. I figure might as well, while the Net+ stuff is still fresh in my head, and I have two Cisco guys that I work with who said that they will help me in my journey.

Server+ from what I hear is a rough test too. Good luck to you, and stay intouch. I would like to know what you think of that exam :)
    WIP Vacation ;-)

• Options
    kjmccoy...

Have you checked comptia's website to see if your cert is listed?
    WIP Vacation ;-)