Unexpected Pass

jenningsmajenningsma Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Don't know how, because I honestly did not put the effort i should have in studying for the CISSP exam but i received word i passed today. I think taking and passing the Security+ exam really gave me a good basis for understanding the fundamentals. As i've read here and elsewhere the exam was extremely broad in scope. I was finished with the exam in about 2 1/2 hours. I didn't feel comfortable since it appeared no one else was done. I always believed those who finished too soon or too late probably didn't fare so well. Just like most here i studied the all in one study guide, which was great in understanding the domains i wasn't familiar with. I also visited cccure.org a few times and tried the practice exams. As far as the exam itself, i reviewed my answers but did not second guess myself. I hope my experience will inspire those who are worried they are not prepared. if you feel you have a pretty firm grip on the domains, you are more than likely ready to sit for this exam. take your time, read the questions thoroughly and if you aren't sure make an educated guess.

Comments