Hello everybody

c0d3_w0lfc0d3_w0lf Member Posts: 117
After reading through some of the threads in the forums here, I liked the feel of the place and decided to register. I'm currently studying for my CCNA (I should be ready to take the exam in about two weeks), and have plans to at least go as far as the CCNP. After that, I plan on getting my A+, Server+, Linux+, Security+, and probably the MCSE as well. Beyond that...I have to decide whether I want to dedicate myself to the CCIE, or actually start working on learning my MAIN IT interest, programming. :P

Anyways, just wanted to stop in and say hi! Hopefully in two weeks, I can add the CCNA to my profile thingy and join the ranks of The Certified!
There is nothing that cannot be acheived.

Comments

• mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Welcome to the forum! icon_santa.gif

Good luck with your studies. Hopefully we'll be do a "passed/congratulations thread" in two weeks. icon_rendeer.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Welcome and good luck on your CCNA!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • silentc1015silentc1015 Member Posts: 128
    c0d3_w0lf wrote:
    After reading through some of the threads in the forums here, I liked the feel of the place and decided to register. I'm currently studying for my CCNA (I should be ready to take the exam in about two weeks), and have plans to at least go as far as the CCNP. After that, I plan on getting my A+, Server+, Linux+, Security+, and probably the MCSE as well. Beyond that...I have to decide whether I want to dedicate myself to the CCIE, or actually start working on learning my MAIN IT interest, programming. :P

Anyways, just wanted to stop in and say hi! Hopefully in two weeks, I can add the CCNA to my profile thingy and join the ranks of The Certified!

Welcome! I am also pursuing my CCNA, so I'll probably be seeing you in that forum. :) I'm not as far along as you, though. I just got started and I'm just finishing up the SCSA before I *really* get started.
  • mcmastermcmaster Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Welcome and Good Luck!
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Welcome, c0d3_w0lf!

Good luck!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki