Options

CCNA Shirt on eBay...

LOkrasaLOkrasa Member Posts: 343 ■■■□□□□□□□
I hope the mods dont remove this but I found this on eBay and thought it was awesome... I guess if you wanna take the CCNA you may as well try wearing this to the exam. lol

Cisco CCNA study shirt, very cool, very fun

Comments

• Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Hah!...thats funny :D
  • Options
    GT-RobGT-Rob Member Posts: 1,090
    Haha I was like, why is it all upside down?

Ohh :P
  • Options
    freetechfreetech Member Posts: 154
    Good way to find a geek out in public.
    Walk into a mall and wait to see who starts laughing uncontrollably.
    Gotta get one.
    That'sjust too much.
    Experience is a harsh teacher. She gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
  • Options
    nounlunounlu Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    icon_lol.gif That is very funny.
  • Options
    jbaellojbaello Member Posts: 1,191 ■■■□□□□□□□
    GT-Rob wrote:

Its upside down cause when you wear it you have to bend your head and start reading from the bottom, I love this shirt haha...
  • Options
    LOkrasaLOkrasa Member Posts: 343 ■■■□□□□□□□
    jbaello wrote:
    GT-Rob wrote:

Its upside down cause when you wear it you have to bend your head and start reading from the bottom, I love this shirt haha...

I love sarcasm... lol
  • Options
    cciedieselcciediesel Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I was just on the site again and it has a message saying they are fixing to release a cool CCNP shirt and a CCIE Written shirt....I just bought the CCNA shirt cant wait to get it.
  • Options
    NetstudentNetstudent Member Posts: 1,693 ■■■□□□□□□□
    What would be cool is if the words were reflected backwards so that you could look in the mirror and read it. BUt I guess nobody would know what it said then.
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1 BUT 209.62.5.3 is my 127.0.0.1 away from 127.0.0.1!
  • Options
    elvantelvant Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I believe most proctors don't know about the exam material. Hold you arms around your chest to cover those words until the test start. Just say this is your first test and your are nervous if they ask you why. icon_lol.gif
    What is done is done, what yet to be done will be done. While in the process of doing, enjoy it.
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    I like Cisco but that is a retarded shirt. No need to advertise to the world that you are studying for an exam.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I like Cisco but that is a retarded shirt. No need to advertise to the world that you are studying for an exam.

Are you serious!? How else can you expect to pick up chicks?
  • Options
    Poison ReversePoison Reverse Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□

No one will really get the tee shirt except people on the grind
    I'm a CCVP, so whatchya sayin'?

[quote:e64f0204e0="damsel_in_tha_net"]Oh shoot! Is that Angel Eyes? :shock:.[/quote]
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I'm waiting for an I went to RTP and all I got was chicken for lunch tee shirt.

Or

CCIE Lab: $10 Lunch and $1390 Rack Rental

But since there might be a legal issue with using CCIE without a license from Cisco, a version that "people in the know" would probably still get

THE LAB
    A $10 Lunch and $1390 Rack Rental
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!