Options

Taking the 601 and have a question...

ndpinesndpines Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am going to take the 601 after LONG days of study.

For you that took this already, do some questions have more then one answer that is correct? and if so, will it tell you how many.

For example- (choose 2 answers below) or do you have to look carefully to see if another answer may apply?

Thanks for your help.

Michelle

Comments

• Options
    iowatechiowatech Member Posts: 120
    Sometimes the question says: Choose all that apply (2 questions)..

Sometimes it will say: Choose all that apply.
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    ndpines wrote:
    I am going to take the 601 after LONG days of study.

For you that took this already, do some questions have more then one answer that is correct? and if so, will it tell you how many.

For example- (choose 2 answers below) or do you have to look carefully to see if another answer may apply?

Thanks for your help.

Michelle

Follow the instructions. There will be no surprises on the test format. Good luck
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    ndpinesndpines Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Great! Thanks for both of your help. I feel better knowing that it will let me know to look for more answers that are correct!

Thanks again,

Michelle
  • Options
    147147 Member Posts: 117
    Also, when I took the exam, I only saw maybe five or so questions on each test that were multiple answer. The majority were isngle response questions. If you've been studying for six weeks, the test will be a breeze.
    Fear is the absence of Faith.