Cisco Network Academy/Graduate Program

AddisonAddison Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
Is the Cisco Network Academy program same as the Graduate Program? As I applied to the Graduate Program back in Oct 2007, however just received an email today from Cisco saying I wasn't selected.
CCVP here I come

Comments

• mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Probably not.

Did you apply for the Cisco Associate NCE Program in Brussels?

Or did you apply in AP (Asia/Pacific) for one of the 32 spots NCR is offering to Cisco Network Academy Graduates to sponsor them through their CCIE studies?

Or are you referring to a specific opportunity that was offered in a post in the Cisco Network Academy forums? They've had some in the past, but I haven't looked at the forum there for months.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • AddisonAddison Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    One they have published in the Cisco Network Academy posting
    CCVP here I come
  • CrunchyhippoCrunchyhippo Member Posts: 389
    mikej412 wrote:
    Probably not.

Did you apply for the Cisco Associate NCE Program in Brussels?

Or did you apply in AP (Asia/Pacific) for one of the 32 spots NCR is offering to Cisco Network Academy Graduates to sponsor them through their CCIE studies?

Or are you referring to a specific opportunity that was offered in a post in the Cisco Network Academy forums? They've had some in the past, but I haven't looked at the forum there for months.

You can be sponsored to go through CCIE if you've graduated the program? I'm assuming this would only be at the CCxP level? And if so, is this available in the U.S.?
    "Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." - Popular Mechanics, 1949