Options

CCO login

antonyice1antonyice1 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
hai

could somebody explain to me what a Cisco CCO login is all abt ?

Comments

• Options
    bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    Google: http://www.cisco.com/public/sw-center/sw_downloads.html

It's their online support basically, everyone can get guest access, but you need to work for (or own) a company that gives you registered access.
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I think a CCO login is just a login to CISCO.COM

Anyone can get a standard GUEST level login -- and that is good enough to download SWITCH IOS IMAGES.

I use my guest level CCO account to access the CCIE Scheduling System -- where I then log in with my CCIE Candidate Info.

I think you can also use your CCO login to post in some of the Cisco NetPro forums.

To get ROUTER IOS IMAGES and submit TAC requests and access support information and other good stuff, you need Additional Access. The additional access levels are on the Cisco.com Registration page
    Register for Additional Access

Registration to these areas require additional keys.

Service Contract Owner (May also have a contract to resell Cisco products)
            Requires additional step: After your Cisco.com registration is complete, you will be requested to provide your contract numbers. Each contract-association request will be reviewed.

Cisco Channel Partner or Authorized Reseller (For employees of partner companies engaged in Cisco Channel Partner programs)
            Requires additional step: After your Cisco.com registration is complete, you will be given a URL to associate yourself with a partner company or register your company as a partner

Purchase Direct from Cisco
            Requires: Valid Purchase or Sales Order Number and Customer Number

Customer of a Cisco Certified Partner Initiated Customer Access [PICA] Partner
            Requires: PICA Registration Number and Verification Key

You are a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert [CCIE User]
            Requires: CCIE Certification

There are some Voice Tools available for download, but guest level access isn't good enough to get them.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!