in school about to get my certs

ciscostudent561ciscostudent561 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
im studying for the a+ now,
i plan to kncock it out in the next week, i have very good backround in hardware
just doin a little brushing up. Is ucertify a good source or should i be using other test material?

Since I'm in school and also doin 25-30 hours a week of work
is it feasible to gget msca certified in six weeks?

How helpful is test...king?

sorry if i sound like a newb... just wanna know things as i jump off the deep end

Comments

• jbayne3jbayne3 Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
    if you can get your mcsa in 6 weeks with minimal study time...im impressed

feasible? not really
    possible? if you know Microsoft WELL, been doing Sys Admin/Engineering for a long time and are deciding to go knock out your certs....then maybe

I'm about to sit for the 70-291 exam...and thats a "Beast" from what I hear...after that I'll be an MCSA. I started taking Microsoft tests about a year ago and just getting around to being MCSA

As far as Test...King, I wouldn't use that terminology around here, alone a study guide
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Looks like you had to go back and edit that T***K*** resource. You know why it's censored? Because it's cheating. That's the only way you're going to get an MCSA in six weeks if you don't have the experience. You're not going to learn anything or be of any value to any employer, and you just lessen the value of the certification for the rest of us. Why waste your time? You should plan on approximately six weeks per exam with legitimate resources.
  • ciscostudent561ciscostudent561 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I graduated from new england tech last year and have been attending pc proffesor since
    the only person i know thats passed a test without those "bad words" passed the 270
    took her month of prep

and she barely passed it icon_redface.gif
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    and she barely passed it

And she definitely knows the material better than everyone who cheated.

I consistently get high 800s/low 900s with a month of study while working and going to school full-time. If the only way you can pass is by cheating, maybe you should focus on a different career.
  • HeroPsychoHeroPsycho Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,940
    Completely agree. You're not doing yourself any favor by passing an exam by cheating. If you get hired because of the cert, and you truly needed the knowledge of the holder of that cert should have for the job, you're gonna fail miserably at the job.

It's that simple.
    Good luck to all!
This discussion has been closed.