Options

Contact Cisco Kits

livenliven Member Posts: 918
Ok I didn't make the best purchasing decision when I got some of my routers. I purchased from cisco kits...

And I got a year warranty...

Out of the box one of the serial cables I purchased was bad. I e-mailed cisco kits 3 times and called them once. NEVER HEARD BACK from.

Then about 4 months after I received my purchase I am getting what I think are memory errors from one of the routers I bought....

Now this really angers me. I suppose I will try to contact them again, but I don't have much faith th at they will respond.

Does anyone have a known working method of communication for ciscokits?

I am not trying to bad mouth them, but I do kind of feel as if they cheated me. Like once they have my money its all over kind of thing.

Perhaps this might be a good warning to anyone else that is considering doing business with them.
encrypt the encryption, never mind my brain hurts.

Comments

• Options
    NetstudentNetstudent Member Posts: 1,693 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I think they are too expensive. They seem to markup their refurb far beyond market value considering how much ebay is an influence on supply and demand. Shipping is a little harsh too. I would just keep trying to contact them.

http://us.BBB.org
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1 BUT 209.62.5.3 is my 127.0.0.1 away from 127.0.0.1!
  • Options
    Ya, but I didn't really know any better or have the time to look around.

SInce I bought my stuff from ciscokits, I have gotten everything else I need off of EBAY way cheaper.

Thanks bro for you support.

I will most certainly make a complaint with the BBB.

I am pretty sure they are just happy that they have my money and now I am gone to them.

Liven and learn I guess right?

Thanks again for your support.
  • Options
    michael_knightmichael_knight Member Posts: 136
    I would email them one more time and tell them that you will go to the better business beaureu. That should get you a reply, if that doesn't work then just go ahead and make the complaint, and/or see if you can get a lawyer to mail them a letter. That usually gets these companies in line...Don't feel too bad I work for a major Government Organization and we had a company mail us fake Gbics when we specifically asked for all Cisco products. We even had a Cisco rep come in and say that they weren't cisco gbics
  • Options
    Good points guys...

Just a big hassle. But I am not giving up!!!!

I will post the results.