Cisco Call Manager Conference MEETME

j938j938 Member Posts: 101
Does anyone know what would only allow 2 inbound callers for a conference call instead of 15.

Currently I have the meetme conference setup to allow 15 inbound connections in either ad hoc or meetme conference
But when someone tried to use the meetme number they were only allowed 2 inbound calls instead of 15

So when this was brought to my attention I tested it in three different markets and was able to have it sucessfully work

I even tried to reproduce the problem by cloning the same settings as one phone in the market that had issue still work and even when we tried that phone later it worked.

Does anyone know what would cause this to fallout at the time we tried it or what could be the cause of it I am trying to see if cisco might have an answer for me but if anyone in here have an idea I would appreciate.
Growth is limited.

Comments

• networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Sounds like user error to me if it works for you. Never had an issue like that with my meetme or conference lines.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • j938j938 Member Posts: 101
    Sounds like user error to me if it works for you. Never had an issue like that with my meetme or conference lines.

EXACTLY WHAT I SUGGESTED because I checked all parameters and they were not set below 4

but I know they wont admit it if so because their an huge executive of the company.
    Growth is limited.
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    j938 wrote:
    I even tried to reproduce the problem by cloning the same settings as one phone in the market that had issue still work and even when we tried that phone later it worked.
    Did you try it with 3 phones, since that should duplicate the customer problem if you are testing on the same configuration?

Sounds like a Conference Bridge issue. Did you check the Even Viewer for errors or set a trace?

What is your conference bridge type and codecs being used, since that affects the number of the conference participants?
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
    mikej412 wrote:
    j938 wrote:
    Did you try it with 3 phones, since that should duplicate the customer problem if you are testing on the same configuration?

Sounds like a Conference Bridge issue. Did you check the Even Viewer for errors or set a trace?

What is your conference bridge type and codecs being used, since that affects the number of the conference participants?

Using a software conference bridge and G711 u-law codec I believe
    Is there a place on call manager that tells you exactly what codecs your using?
    Growth is limited.
  • dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Perhaps CAC is at work since it's a problem that seems to come and go?
    The only easy day was yesterday!
    dtlokee wrote:
    Perhaps CAC is at work since it's a problem that seems to come and go?

Whats CAC ?

This issue only happen that one time but i wont to prevent it from happening in the future and know why it happened
    Growth is limited.
  • dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Call admission control. Can be used to prevent too many calls from crossing a wan link and causing the other calls to degrade.
    The only easy day was yesterday!
    dtlokee wrote:
    Call admission control. Can be used to prevent too many calls from crossing a wan link and causing the other calls to degrade.

Where can I check that at or can that be checked?
    Growth is limited.