CCSP Tests - Which Next?

mzinzmzinz Member Posts: 328
I passed my CSVPN a couple days ago (just in time!), so I'm wondering what to study for next.

I took a bootcamp recently that went over the CSVPN and SNPA, so I'm assuming that I should study for my SNPA next.. but is that the right move?

I have my CCNA and I am proficient with routing and switching (obviously), but I don't know what the best test would be to take next. Is there a test other than the SNPA that would prepare me for my CCSP better?

Thanks
_______LAB________
2x 2950
2x 3550
2x 2650XM
2x 3640
1x 2801

Comments

• dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    SNPA is a requirement for the CCSP, you must take it there is not other option for the CCSP.

You passed the CSVPN which counts as an elective so you still need:

642-552 SND
    642-503 SNRS
    642-523 SNPA
    642-533 IPS

That will earn you a CCSP

www.cisco.com/go/ccsp
    The only easy day was yesterday!
  • mzinzmzinz Member Posts: 328
    Thanks for the reply.

I understand which tests I need to take, but I'm wondering what the best order would be in my situation.
    _______LAB________
    2x 2950
    2x 3550
    2x 2650XM
    2x 3640
    1x 2801
  • dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    There is no required order, but since you already have the SNPA training under your belt I would say that one should be next. After that any order that works for you. Most people I know take SND and SNRS first then follow that up with the other exams in whatever order you want. Really SND makes the most logical sense to take first because it has many topics that lead into the other exams.

Really it's up to you and what you feel comfortable with.
    The only easy day was yesterday!
  • mzinzmzinz Member Posts: 328
    Ok, that helps, thanks :)
    _______LAB________
    2x 2950
    2x 3550
    2x 2650XM
    2x 3640
    1x 2801