Options

Work in Costa Rica

RichardBlankRichardBlank Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Costa Rica’s Call Center IT Employment Opportunities

costaricascallcenter_jobs@yahoo.com

Costa Rica’s Call Center is always open to meet new prospects to join our team at all levels for a variety of campaigns.

Imaginative web designers, sharp computer programmers and SEO experts are encouraged to immediately contact our human resources department.

We will carefully evaluate each applicant’s education, abilities and personal goals. Age and gender will not deter us from selecting the top candidates for a campaign. Our call center’s Executive Officers personally encourage you to receive the best in career development in Costa Rica. Contact us today to begin your future with our company! We look forward to hearing from you.

http://www.costaricascallcenter.com/employment.html

Richard Blank
CEO
Costa Rica’s Call Center
ceo@costaricascallcenter.com
www.costaricascallcenter.com
888-271-6750

Comments

• Options
    TrailerisfTrailerisf Member Posts: 455
    Our Costa Rican Call Center offers the highest quality bilingual call center support for wages that are 40%-80% lower than the United States.

Uh, no thanks.
    On the road to Cisco. Will I hunt it, or will it hunt me?
  • Options
    RichardBlankRichardBlank Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the reply Trailerisf. I can understand your point and do wish you luck in your future career.

Still...

The cost of living in Costa Rica is 1/3 of the states. You might earn $150,000 in Texas, but $75,000 is really $225,000 in paradise.
    Richard Blank
    CEO
    Costa Rica’s Call Center
    ceo@costaricascallcenter.com
    www.costaricascallcenter.com
    888-271-6750
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    And last weekend, in some places in the world, your beer would freeze before you could drink it. Have you ever heard anyone say, "I'm going to put my beer by the fire; I need to warm it up."

I'm just thankful I had an exam to study for. Why my coworkers thought it would be fun to play ice golf in sub-zero weather is beyond me.

I think this guy is a genius for waiting until the middle of winter to recruit for Costa Rica.
  • Options
    dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Age and gender will not deter us from selecting the top candidates for a campaign.

Thank god that's an illegal practice here in the US so we don't need to use advertise that as a strong point of working for our company. What else you got? icon_wink.gif
    The only easy day was yesterday!
  • Options
    ClaymooreClaymoore Member Posts: 1,637
    Did you know that Costa Rica has the highest literacy rate in the world?

And good surfing...

And latin chics...

Sounds like California, well except for that literacy thing.
  • Options
    eleguaelegua Member Posts: 282
    Claymoore wrote:
    Did you know that Costa Rica has the highest literacy rate in the world?

And good surfing...

And latin chics...

Sounds like California, well except for that literacy thing.

Sorry but you are wrong, Costa Rica is not even in the 5 firsts in the world, 62 countries are before, check this out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_literacy_rate