Options

Cisco logo use

cdawsoncdawson Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,

I recently passed the ccna exam, (help for which was received from the information on this website, so thankyou all) and I'm a bit confused as to Cisco's information regarding the use of their logo's. Can anyone shed any light on this for me? I want to know can the logo be used on a CV?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    I think you can. I've used my MS logo's (MCSD,MCP) on my CV. And I've seen many people use CompTIA (A+,Net+,etc) on theirs. So I guess Cisco (CCNA,CCNP,etc) isn't any different.
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • Options
    MiekMiek Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
    when you passed your CCNA, you can go to the certification track on the cisco site. There is a link that refers to the logos you can use when you pass.

I think you can't use the cisco logo or a cisco academy logo but I believe there is a CCNA logo.

http://www.cisco.com/go/certifications
  • Options
    wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 654
    You can use your CCNA logo on your CV or Business card, the rules are basically its not allowed to be altered in any way, size etc, and you are supposed to make a ref to the copyright notice. Using it on Ebay etc or a logo on here would be in breach of the rules for using your CCNA logo
    Looking for CCIE lab study partnerts, in the UK or Online.
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    If I remember correctly, you can use it on personal web sites only, so if you have a home page with a resume or an about me page or anything like that, you would be allowed to put it online as well.
  • Options
    TechGeekProTechGeekPro Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Excuse my ignorance but, what's a CV?
    Not only am I certified, I'm certifiable.
  • Options
    wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 654
    A European word for Resume (Curriculum Vitae)
    Looking for CCIE lab study partnerts, in the UK or Online.