Passed NET+

garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
I passed my Network+ on 4-20-04 with an 820. It was long over due, considering I've been working in the field for 4 years and have an associate degree in CNST. I used Exam Cram2, preplogic practice tests, and referenced everything to the PDF outline on this site. I CRAMED for it just like a college course. I found the test fairly easy. The majority of the test covered OSI, Protocols, ports, DNS, WINS, and CMD output. I was surprised to see nothing on WAN standards. Maybe a question or two on RAS and PPP. Now onto MCSA and then CCNA. Thanks Tech Exams and everyone for the help.

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Orion82698Orion82698 Member Posts: 483
    Way to go!!!!!!!!!!
    WIP Vacation ;-)

Porsche..... there is no substitute!
  • garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    Thank You! I need to get more certs ASAP. It is alot easier to say what certs you have than having to explain what you do actually know. I'm pretty happy for myself. In the back of mind I knew I needed to do it, but just getting motivated to take that first exam was a problem. Now that I am over it, It will be all downhill from here.
  • tcpsyntcpsyn Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    grats man.
    And we're using windows why?
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats on the new cert!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • 2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    Well Done icon_lol.gif
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    Congrats! icon_cool.gif
    Hard times on planet earth.
  • ejanuskaejanuska Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I picked up the N+ ExamCram 2 book Saturday. It's pretty good.
  • garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    pay the extra $50 for the full prep logic practive exams, its worth it. The exam was just like it only easier.