Options

My Network + Quick Review Sheet

KikodeKikode Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey here's the quick review notes I created to take into the testing center with me. They are broken up into labeled chapters. Chapter 9 is missing because it was purely security and was very broad if you need to brush up on security material you may want to add information sorry if there are any typos. This sheet in no way covered all the material that was on the test it was mainly the topics I wanted to make sure I had remembered.

http://rapidshare.com/files/86091888/Quick_Review_Notes_-N_.zip.html

Comments

• Options
    TrigunTrigun Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I thought you couldn't take any notes with you while taking the N+ exam?
  • Options
    JayrodEFJayrodEF Member Posts: 111 ■□□□□□□□□□
    yeah, as far as I know you're not allowed to take anything in with you. They provide sheets of paper so you can write down stuff once you get in. But you can't take in a pre-made sheet.
  • Options
    TrigunTrigun Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yeah, otherwise it would make the test semi-easy wouldn't it ... I mean having to remember all this stuff without any notes/visual aides is a hard task... there is just so so so much informationnnnnnn!!! Lucky for me that I find this stuff really interesting, I'm not forced or do I need to do this for my job. It's really facinating how there's so many smart-arses who develop such complex networking algorithms, models etc...
  • Options
    KikodeKikode Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hey guys maybe you misuderstood me. Those were my quick review notes to take into the testing center and review just before I take the test. I got to the testing center 1 hour ahead of time and read these notes and skimmed through my books. I highly advise doing this as well. Cheers