New Windows 7 Screenshots

ArveanArvean Member Posts: 87 ■■□□□□□□□□
No trees were killed in the posting of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comments

• sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Those have to be fake, they look exactly like Windows Vista. I have seen other screenshots floating around the net that show Windows 7 looking a lot like a pic of Mac OS X desktop photoshopped. I have heard a good amount about Windows 7 lately with a release date already in place (Mid 2009 I think), but Vista just came out not to long ago. So unless Microsoft has plans to give up on Vista because it has not taken off like they thought which in my opinion would be hard to believe plus it would be to early to tell, Windows 7 will be a long ways off.
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    The minor differences could have easily been photoshopped. Even if they are legitimate, it's such an early build that it's essentially going to be Vista anyway. I believe the graphics are the last to receive an upgrade.
  • ArveanArvean Member Posts: 87 ■■□□□□□□□□
    No trees were killed in the posting of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.