Options

New Job

jbaellojbaello Member Posts: 1,191 ■■■□□□□□□□
I'm starting a new job with a small company, my title will be Windows User Support Administrator, which is basically an all around IT guy also includes some Linux stuff that I will be trained for, I took the offer, since it's a 40 % increase in salary, from 51K to 70K (Base).

I want to make sure that my first 90 days is top notch, please let me know if you have any advise.

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    * Be on time
    * Listen
    * Listen
    * Listen
    * Do what is asked of you and more if able
    * Listen

oh, and smile...but not a freaky perverted smile...one that might show you as smart and interesting :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    jbaellojbaello Member Posts: 1,191 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Plantwiz wrote:
    * Be on time
    * Listen
    * Listen
    * Listen
    * Do what is asked of you and more if able
    * Listen

oh, and smile...but not a freaky perverted smile...one that might show you as smart and interesting :)

Sounds good, so far, I got the 4 F's

Do your F Job
    Don't F complain
    Be on F time
    Get along with F everyone

:):):)

Between I will be in Pasadena, it was a very tough decision for me, but this is the only way I know I will be able to administer Windows Server, is if I move out of my company since they don't trains Desktop Support, but instead get someone else from outside.
  • Options
    paintb4707paintb4707 Member Posts: 420
    Plantwiz wrote:
    oh, and smile...but not a freaky perverted smile

Those always seem to work the best though. icon_lol.gif