Options

The iPhone

ArveanArvean Member Posts: 87 ■■□□□□□□□□
How many of fellow "Certificans" have the Jesus phone? I have it for over a month now and I have opposite feelings. I love it for having a great combo of phone and mp3 player( smooth transition, nice headphones with mic) and hate it for email ( completely not user friendly) and phone ( reception not so great, freezes a little ). What are your thoughts?
No trees were killed in the posting of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comments

• Options
    Darthn3ssDarthn3ss Member Posts: 1,096
    I wanted one.. but being stuck with AT&T and their edge network doesn't sound great to me.
    Fantastic. The project manager is inspired.

In Progress: 70-640, 70-685
  • Options
    ArveanArvean Member Posts: 87 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Oh come on, nobody holds you in one network unless you're with Verizon :P. Over 30% of iphones are unlocked on the market as we speak....
    No trees were killed in the posting of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
  • Options
    Lee HLee H Member Posts: 1,135
    Hi

[/quote]How many of fellow "Certificans" have the Jesus phone?

I have the new Moses phone, TYTN II aka O2 Stella, AT&T Tilt, its @.gif@.gif ace, built in GPS for sat nav, easier than carryin round 2 devices

Would never change ot for an iphone until it has windows mobile installed, like thats gonna happen

Lee H
  • Options
    AndretiiAndretii Member Posts: 210
    I was just texting this girl last night from my iPhone and she was about to send me a picture of her belly piercing but my freaking 21th century phone does not support MMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the many things I hate, dont get me started!
    XBL: Andretii

"I have 16 Millions different ways of pinging myself. Sounded kind of dirty but that's not how I meant it." J. Conrad

Working on:
    VCP4 » 0%
    LPIC-1 » 0%
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Arvean wrote:
    Oh come on, nobody holds you in one network unless you're with Verizon :P. Over 30% of iphones are unlocked on the market as we speak....

You can't use it with Sprint either.
    Andretii wrote:
    I was just texting this girl last night from my iPhone and she was about to send me a picture of her belly piercing but my freaking 21th century phone does not support MMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the many things I hate, dont get me started!

Yep. This, and many other relatively minor things like this are definitely a deal-breaker for me. A few of my coworkers have them, and they like them. It's definitely a good phone that's changed the landscape of the mobile market, but it just doesn't do it for me. BTW, if you want to read a hilarious iPhone review (that contains NSFW language), google "maddox iphone".
  • Options
    AndretiiAndretii Member Posts: 210
    dynamik wrote:
    BTW, if you want to read a hilarious iPhone review (that contains NSFW language), google "maddox iphone".

I bought maddox the alphabet of manliness book and I think i've seen the review your talking about but they are so funny that I will go read it again.
    XBL: Andretii

"I have 16 Millions different ways of pinging myself. Sounded kind of dirty but that's not how I meant it." J. Conrad

Working on:
    VCP4 » 0%
    LPIC-1 » 0%
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I have a Blackberry, cant complain. From a corporate standpoint, I really like Blackberry. And if it wasn't my corporate phone, Id probably just have a Razr or something as simple. As long as It can text, send/receive calls, and has voicemail that suits my daily life fine. None of my friends really have an iphone/smart phone, nor email me on a constant basis. People think Im crazy because i work in IT and I sometimes call for 'lower-tech' gadgets. Usually when its simpler, the better experience I have (and the less expensive it is! icon_wink.gif)
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security