Options

Back In The Game

After taking a little break. I have decided to go get 70-284. Then I will go get 70-291 and maybe do a little security+ and server+ on the side. I am setting up my lab as I type.

Has 70-284 been updated to SP2? I cant find a book with SP2 in it, so I assuming it has not.

Comments

• Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Not sure if it's been updated to SP2 as it's been about a year since I've done 70-284. SP2 has been out for a long time. I wouldn't worry about it. Just get a book that's rated pretty well and use it to study.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    HeroPsychoHeroPsycho Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,940
    They still to my knowledge haven't updated the MCSE exams to make you know WSUS instead of the horribly antiquated and no longer supported SUS. I would seriously doubt they updated the 70-284 exam. However, I took it in 2005, so I couldn't tell you for sure either.
    Good luck to all!
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    WSUS is on 291. There's some talk that v3 questions might be making their way into the exam as well. MS gradually updates their exams over time. 270 has definitely been updated to include newer information as well.