Passed today!

undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
Scored 814 though so sup3r_dan beat me. :) But a pass is a pass! Woooo!!!

I was sweating ever since I read about the 15 question fail limit. I hate knowing the odds like that. :D And was sweating bullets when getting vexed with the ambiguity of the questions and answers! I was fully expecting a full FAILED when I finished but now I'm just ecstatic for passing.

Time to start working on 70-270 it looks like.
Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I was lucky because I went into this totally oblivious. I thought it was the typical ~70% pass percentage of the MS tests. I would have definitely been more nervous had I been aware of the higher-cutoff.

Don't feel bad just because sup3r_dan won this round. It's only the first of many. There's nothing like a little competition to keep everyone motivated ;)

You may want to consider doing 620 instead of 270 since it will count for the MCSA/E as well as the new MCITPs.

Congrats on the pass icon_thumright.gif
  • Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Good job man!

So why 70-270 over the Vista exam?
    -Daniel
  • msnelgrovemsnelgrove Member Posts: 167
    Congrats! Welcome to the club!
  • undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
    You know you do have a point there. I hadn't even considered the MCITP because I was so focused on the MCSA:S->MCSE:S route. I picked 270 because I have the most knowledge of XP though Vista is worth considering since I've done a lot of support for it since its' widespread release. It is all coming out of pocket though so I've been trying to not spend money on training materials unless I have to. Which I'll be having to do for the Microsoft tests it looks like. :) I'll have to give that one some consideration, thanks!
    Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/
  • sup3r_dansup3r_dan Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing!
    Don't worry about scores, I try not to think about it myself. It's fun though to have it as a motivator to study hard. In the end it's all about what we do with the knowledge; and in this industry it's solving problems with innovative ideas.
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • waltawwaltaw Member Posts: 6 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I know the feeling, recently passingthe exam myself!
  • AnwardAnward Member Posts: 73 ■■■□□□□□□□
    BIG CONGRATS WELL DONE.

Will be gunning for it just after i do my Net + scheduled for the 1st of March.

GOOD LUCK on your future Certs
    Remember that when things seems to be going against you, remember that the plane takes off against the wind and not with it