Good book for 70-270?

/usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
I've been reading some bad things about the MS books. Anyone know of a good, fairly in depth book?
Also to those who have passed, did you use two books to study or just one?

Comments

• antonio banderasantonio banderas Member Posts: 102
    Im using the M Book... Doesnt seem bad to me.... But my main source of study is CBT Courses from Nuggets and E-Learning Materials....
    Network/Radiation Oncology Analyst III
  • RamsesKRamsesK Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    i read the book 70-270: MCSE Guide to Microsoft Windows XP Professional from thomson course technology and i felt this book really useful it has hands on and very clear and understable explanations of the objetives for the exam.

i was just looking for the book that MS recommend for windows 2003 and is the book good enought or not?
    Formule One Racing Addict...
  • antonio banderasantonio banderas Member Posts: 102
    Ramsesk wrote:
    i read the book 70-270: MCSE Guide to Microsoft Windows XP Professional from thomson course technology and i felt this book really useful it has hands on and very clear and understable explanations of the objetives for the exam.

i was just looking for the book that MS recommend for windows 2003 and is the book good enought or not?

Well, I have all the Microsoft Press Books for most 6 different Windows 2003 test... The Microsoft Press Book for Managing a Server Environment has a mis print in the book... At least half of the labs have substituted the " sign for the ? sign. You have to replace this sign for at least have of the labs in that book in order to get the labs to work. However, I love the Press books for Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Infrasture and Windows XP.....
    Network/Radiation Oncology Analyst III
  • /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
    Webmaster, what books did you use? I know you mentioned using the MS Training Kits. Do you have the ISBN of the book you used for 70-270?